Saturday, February 2, 2008

The passing of the Prophet


I just finished viewing the services for the Prophet - Gordon B. Hinckley. My heart is full as I have reflected on his life and how he impacted me as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I loved this man and the wisdom and love he radiated wherever he went. I always wanted to improve myself after hearing his teachings. He taught me that it was ok to laugh and have a sense of humor. He taught that life is to be lived, not just endured. I know that he is reunited with his wife which he loved and missed dearly. I will miss him, but I also know that his time was complete here on earth. I am so grateful for his teachings of the importance of temples and the joy and blessings that can be found within those walls. Thank you President Hinckley for everything.

No comments: