Thursday, March 13, 2008

So long.....farewell.....

that's right - the Mills family has found a place to live. I think they are really excited to have their own place with their own stuff and space!! I cannot blame them. My house is far from the Sheraton.

Anyway, they should be able to move into their place sometime this weekend. Madisen is really, really, really sad. Did I mention that she is really sad? She is upset because I told her that the Mills Family was moving into their own place and I was going to miss them. She said something to the fact of - 'you mean it will just be me and the dog again!'. She was not too happy. I reminded her that her dad and I will still be here. She just gave me one of those 7 years old - turning 8, but I think I am turning 21 looks. Such drama!!

Our family will really miss the Mills Family. We are excited that they will only be about 12 minutes from our house. Yes - Aunt Alicha timed it for us! :0)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't believe Madisen is almost 8! Has it been that long Heather? Jonathan will be 7 this year so I guess it has... I miss you!

Tami said...

Where did they end up finding a place?