Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Major catching up!!!





I cannot believe how fast time has gone. So much has happened in the last few weeks. I have definitely learned that it does not pay to get behind in your blogging.

Madisen was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on July 5th. As her mom, it was one of the most joyful and happy experiences of my life. It was amazing to see my child make a decision, which was totally hers, that will have eternal consequences not only for her, but for her children, etc.

We had lots of friends and family that supported her. I appreciate everyone's help and support in Madisen's decision. After Madisen's baptism we had a get together at our house. We had yummy Hawaiin haystacks, cake, cookies and more food! It was a lot of fun to have everyone together. It was the perfect day!!!

No comments: