Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tomorrow is the day.....


that regretfully I have to return to work. I have shed so many tears over this that I hope I can make it through the day. I will be going back to work only part-time, but I have NEVER left the twins for more than a few hours. They will be 3 months old on Friday. Yes - can you believe it? I cannot!!! Madisen said that she will miss me being home when she gets off the school bus. AARGH!!! I really hope I can do this. The only comfort I have is that Jared will be home with them. Many of the neighbors and friends are on "high alert" in case he needs help. I know he will do a great job!!!

We weighed the boys and Madisen yesterday. Here are the stats:
Madisen - 73 lbs.
Rylen - 13.2 lbs.
Caysen - 14 lbs.
Rylen @ 6 weeks old
Caysen @ 6 weeks old

Madisen is really proud of Rylen and that he has almost caught up to Caysen in weight. I think all the weight is in their cheeks!!


I have a lot to update, but will need to do this later!!!

4 comments:

Marianne said...

They are too cute. Good job mama! I know it must be hard they thought of going back but what a comfort to know your husband will be the one with them. Good luck. Can't wait to read more updates.

Mama! said...

Good luck with work. It is really hard. I don't know what I'm going to do when Owen comes home and I can't be with him. They are darling!

corie said...

Yeah!!! Heather's coming back. Sorry about the whole leaving the boys thing, but we have so much to catch up on...we've missed you!

Cammie said...

They are so precious, and I bet your sweet daughter is the best helper. Did you survive your transition back to work? I hope everything is going well for you all!!