Thursday, June 11, 2009

I Survived!!!

I survived my first week back at work. And better yet, the boys survived too! :0) Jared did a great job with them. (Of course!)

It is amazing to me how much more I sit down at work than I do at home. Staying at home is a really hard job I have decided, but worth every minute. Jared asked me this morning if I ever get bored? What is he talking about? It's not boring to sit and talk to only two 3 month old boys all day, and then in the late afternoon when Madisen comes home, I get to talk with my 9 year old princess. BORING?? I don't think so! I will only start to worry if I start to talk to myself. oh wait, I sometimes do that already.

Bring it!

1 comment:

Milisa said...

I'm so glad that first day back is over for you. I hated going back after Abby. I cried when I dropped her off at my brothers. I am dreading it this time around too and I haven't even had her yet!