Friday, August 14, 2009

So yummy!!

Yesterday I gave the boys a cracker while I mixed up their cereal and other food. Rylen of course went to town on the thing. He loved it! Caysen on the other hand was very upset when he was too rough with it and it burst into several small pieces. Heaven help me. These boys are so different in personality; which of course is a good thing.....

Caysen has also found his "tongue". So - he has been sticking his tongue out at everyone, but especially me for the last two days. Gotta love it!!!

Madisen and Caysen
Madisen and Rylen
Rylen and Caysen after eating their vegetables & rice cereal!!
Caysen showing how he feels about taking an afternoon nap!
Rylen loving his cracker!!

1 comment:

Smiley Family said...

I just love Caysen's hair! They are both so adorable Heather, and so BIG!!