Wednesday, August 5, 2009

5 Months....Seriously....Already????


So with today being August 5, 2009 - my twins Rylen and Caysen turned 5 months old. Before they were born several wise and experienced people told me that with twins, the time seems to go even more quickly - so take lots of pictures. It is amazing to me that they are already 5 months old, but sometimes the days just drag!!!

All of the kiddos are very healthy and for that I am very thankful. We know that the day is fast approaching when their "infant" car seats will be a thing of the past. Jared wanted to weigh them today, so here are the stats:

Rylen Mills Andersen
17.4 lbs.



Caysen Jared Andersen
17.4 lbs.



Madisen Andersen
71.6 lbs.



I cannot believe that Rylen and Caysen weigh the same. No wonder I can hardly carry both of them when they are in their car seats!! Happy 5 month birthday boys! We love each of you so much!!!

1 comment:

Mama! said...

It does go fast... Owen is 5 months today! Your boys are darling and so big!