Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Before and After......

So our little blondie has needed a haircut since he was born. Jared has given him a little trim here and there. His hair was driving me crazy! It could not decide if it wanted to stick up or stick down or both!!! The top was so long and the sides hung shaggy over his ears. It was definitely time for a change!

I found out that a gal in my ward cuts hair. She said she would love, love to give Caysen his first haircut. Sweet! She is a super talented lady and I was very happy with the results. Thanks Kay!!

Before:

After:

Now his cheeks stick out even more!

4 comments:

Marianne said...

You have the cuteist boys ever. I love their cheeks. And what a handsome little man with his new haircut.

Stacie said...

ADORABLE! I love his little "feaux hawk" or whatever you all it.

Smiley Family said...

Those cheeks are amazing! What a cutie. First haircuts are such a bittersweet thing. He looks good!

Charayne said...

Awww...he looks so cute with the new style. I love babies and their chubby cheeks. :) The boys are darling!