Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween 2009

I for one really love Halloween! I am not sure why, other than I loved, loved, loved that my mom always decorated the house for Halloween - and then I knew that other holidays were on their way. There is just something special about the holidays and sharing those with family!!

On Friday we went to Kathryn Michael's Photography in Riverton because she was holding an awesome "charity bash". If you brought in some canned goods, she would take your kids pictures for free in their Halloween costumes. This gal is simply amazing!! She did our family photos last July and she is the one and only photographer that has ever taken a picture of Jared with a great smile!! Here are pictures from that day.


You should totally check out her website here: http://www.kathryn-michaels.com/
If you decide to use her, tell her that Heather Andersen sent ya!

Friday night we carved our pumpkins. Madisen had been bugging me FOREVER to get these done. Her Grandpa Ruby brought her a monster of a pumpkin from his Idaho patch. I told her that she had to clean it out. She did a great job. We pulled some patterns off of Hershey's website and had some fun. I think they turned out great!


On Saturday we went trick-or-treating with some of our cousins. It was a lot of fun. The twins only lasted about 40 minutes, but hey, I was glad they lasted a little while. Here are some pictures of the spookies:




On our Spooky tree we have some fun glasses. It has kind of become a tradition that each kid needs to have their picture taken at least once. I love this picture. It makes me smile every time I look at it!! :0)

I hope everyone out there had a safe and Happy Halloween!!! Bring on the turkey day!! I am always up for good food!

2 comments:

I am Melfy said...

The spooky Halloween glasses just made my day!!
Love ya Heather!
Melanie

Tami said...

Love your sassy girl and googly eyed boys!