Sunday, April 20, 2008

New Windows!!



Check out the before and after pictures!! The first picture is the after and the second picture is the before - you know, the windows that have the "jail bars" on them! It has been a long time coming- but YES!!! - finally we had new windows put in our home. It is amazing how we do not hear every car that is passing our house now. The quiet has actually been really nice. Jared and I have been wanting new windows in our house since we moved in three and half years ago. We knew that we desperately needed them, but have done our best to get by. We received a referral for a wonderful window company from my friend in the ward - Thanks Natalie!! They came and gave us an estimate. Jared and I talked about how we were not going to let anyone "bully" us into windows. Jared promised that he would call me and we would decide together if we would go with this company. We had received two other quotes to replace all the windows in our home. One was for $14,000 and the other was for $9,000. So - I was holding my breath. We received a pretty good tax return, but not that good! Anyway- the company came out and gave us such a great price that Jared told them to "go ahead". The windows are Amsco windows which carry a life-time warranty - so if you need new windows or know someone that does, I know a great company!

2 comments:

Matt and Kirsten said...

Hi, my name is Matt and I work in marketing at AMSCO- thanks for the kind words! I am glad our dealer took care of you- who was it so I can pat them on the back! Thanks for your business, and we hope to always be able to take care of you. mattc@amscowindows.com

Tami said...

NICE! SO happy for you guys!