Thursday, April 24, 2008

The "other child" in our family





So I definitely need to explain these pictures. Madisen loves our digital camera! Thank goodness it is digital!!!! I cannot tell you how many silly pictures I have deleted off of it.

Anyway - we have "early days" at our house. I get up at 5:30am and Madisen is up at 6:00am. I know - it's early. I usually let Scoobie outside, then jump in the shower and get dressed. I then let him in and then it is time for Madisen to get up. On this morning, I guess Scoobie was still tired after he came back in. Madisen took these pictures of him. I was laughing hysterically!

Scoobie really is the "other child" in our family!

4 comments:

Futuristics said...

NICE Blog :)

Amy A. said...

cute!! I love it and I am glad you love him.... want one more?

Family Days said...

That's hilarious!! Cute pics!

Dorey said...

Scoobie is so cute! =)