Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ear Piercing for Madisen


Ok. So I know that my little princess is definitely growing up. She has been begging us for over a year to let her get her ears pierced. I told her that if she received a 100% on her spelling test that I would let her. She did it!! So on Saturday- May 3rd her dad took her to the mall to have her ears pierced. You may be asking why her own mother did not take her. I have to be honest. I just could not do it. I can remember being 10 and having my ears pierced and it hurt like crazy!! I could not watch someone hurt my girl like that. So - Madisen's dad was the brave one and took her. Great job dad! The earrings look great!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Kind of like taking them to get shots...It's official though that she is growing up!

Family Days said...

I don't blame you for not wanting to watch that! I hate seeing my kids go through any kind of pain, even if it is by choice. :) They look really cute on her though!

Tami said...

I remember getting my ears pierced...it did hurt like a bugger! But, every girl wants earrings...sparklies. Good job on the spelling test!