Monday, May 26, 2008

The madness has started!!!

Yes! The madness of remodeling our kitchen has begun!!! I will have to post pictures when I can get my camera working again.....AARRGGHH....Another frustration I cannot deal with right now.

Anyway - We cleaned out all the cupboards and tore out all of the old cupboards today. My hard working husband was just as excited as I was to "throw out" the old cupboards. I can hardly wait!!! Madisen thought it was so neat that our fridge is now sitting in the dining room. All the boxes and stuff are in the dining room, the dishwasher is in the front room, etc.....I must admit, it is driving me a little crazy!!! I cannot wait until we can start putting it back together.

Tomorrow our sheetrock guys are coming. We need to tear out the "boxes" that were at the top of the cupboards. I cannot wait!!! We had cereal for dinner which Madisen thought was cool. Cold cereal....yummy!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yea for a new kitchen...BOO for the camera problems. If you need a new one, buy.com has a great deal on a Norcent DCS-105. Normally $299 for $79 and if you do google checkout for the first time (it is by email address sign up) you can get it for $69. Here is the link: http://www.buy.com/prod/norcent-dcs-1050-10-0-megapixel-3-0-lcd-digital-camera-optical-zoom/q/loc/111/205716351.html