Sunday, June 1, 2008

My finished project




Last night was Girls Card Club Night. It was totally awesome to be able to stop working on the kitchen and be able to go and have some "down" time.

We exchanged our cards and then made this "project". I was fine with everything except for the measuring of the different fabric pieces. Everything else seemed to be a so easy!!! I don't know why I hate having to measure and cut and then measure again.

Anyway - look mom!!! I actually sewed this!!! Thanks to all my card club gals for your help and encouragement. I just have to be excited that I actually finished it!! I wish I could have been blessed with the same sewing talent as my mom....but since I wasn't, I will take this accomplishment.

4 comments:

Family Days said...

Awesome! It turned out so cute! Someone needs to post a pic of all of them so I can use it for my blog. :)
Last night was really fun!

Tami said...

YAY! It was fun and everyone's bags turned out cute! I am troubled with the measuring and cutting as well, though.

Dorey said...

Everyones bags turned out so cute. I realize it is certainly not my calling, but it was really fun! =)

Cammie said...

It was so fun sewing and hanging out with you!! Great bag!