Sunday, September 21, 2008

While mom is away.....




So I have been working 3 13 hrs shifts each week. This keeps me away from home pretty much the entire day on those days. I don't really like the shifts, but it is allowing me to be full-time so that I will qualify for short-term disability pay when I have the twins.

Jared put Madisen in the bathtub and she wanted her drink from dinner with her. He told her "no". A few minutes later he caught her with her drink in the bathtub!!! She can be so stubborn and I have no idea where she gets this from. :0)

So - while mom is away....the kids will play with their drinks in the bathtub!!

4 comments:

Sherri said...

Of course she got her cup. Aren't kids always right? That is what mine tell me all the time!

Sherri

Stacie said...

So cute. Hey, I guess there are worse things than drinks in the bath tub. In fact, as I looked at those pics I though, I kind of want my drink in the bath tub! I'm doing it tonight!! Thanks for the good idea Madison.

Amy A. said...

LOL!! Love this post... love that madisen is giving you the "MOM DON"T TAKE MY PICTURE LOOK!!"

Stacie is right..nothing wrong with cups in the tub. I usually like mine with something a bit stronger though and at the end of a long day :)

Tami said...

So she is learning how to "relax", right?! I feel for you pulling off the 3-13hr. shifts, but as you said it will be worth it for when you have those twins! I miss working with you on a regular basis though!