Monday, January 12, 2009

Oh the Memories....


Jared turned 36 years old on December 23rd this year. I really wanted to surprise him for his birthday and fly one of his mission companions out for his birthday. He totally badgered me until I gave in and told him what I was planning. He was a little sad that he just didn't leave things alone and ruined his own surprise.

So - his old mission companion that he had not seen since he left the mission spent 4 days visiting us. They spent time at temple square and visiting families that now live here in Salt Lake. His old companion is from the Philippines, but now lives in Denver Colorado. His old companion also cooked some very yummy food for our family. We really loved it!!

I think they both enjoyed themselves and I was glad to have my husband back. Happy Birthday honey!

No comments: