Monday, July 27, 2009

It has happened.....

.....tonight after I got home from work, I was playing with the twins on the floor. We were having some "tummy time" which I must mention is not a favorite for either of them. Both of the boys have been trying really hard to roll over on their own. Well it happened.....Caysen rolled over on his own. I really thought it was a one time deal, so when Jared came back in the room, I put him back on his tummy and guess what - he rolled again! Heaven help us for many of us know what comes next!!!! MOVEMENT!!! Way to go Caysen! I am sure that Rylen is only a day or two out for his first solo roll!!

3 comments:

Cammie said...

You are so lucky to have double the milestones! I hope you guys are all doing well!

Stacie said...

Yeah!!! That is way exciting.I love it. I can't wait til those little dudes are all over the place!

Smiley Family said...

It has begun!! Just wait until they start crawling! It is hard enough to chase one baby around, I can't imagine two! Good luck with that. Even though movement is hard, I think it is so fun when they reach these milestones. We miss you guys! But, I am so glad I can keep in touch with you through our blogs :o)