Sunday, June 22, 2008

Long awaited "after" pictures


New Countertop
New Floor
Everyone keeps wanting to see the after pictures of our kitchen remodel. Well, they are long coming because we decided to replace the dining room and hallway floor too. It has been a messy month for us here at our house. This next week we are getting new carpet in our front room. I cannot wait!!! We will have to wait to replace the bedroom carpets for awhile.

Enjoy....I sometimes have a hard time believing that this is the same house!

8 comments:

Tami said...

AWESOME! Great work! So happy you are just about done!

Amy A. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT~~~

So nice!!

Nate and Heidi said...

Love the pics! Your kitchen looks great! Glad the flood didn't do too much damage....

Family Days said...

Looks great! I bet that feels so good to be done!

Sherri said...

Looks great Heather-hoo. Are you still coming to be a cannon next week?

The Howick Family said...

Your kitchen looks great heather. I am so excited for you guys!

Sarah said...

Heather- it looks incredible! I am sure you are just excited to have your house back to "normal".

Charayne said...

I can't wait to see it. I thought your house was darling before though. I bet you will just love it!!!!