Sunday, June 22, 2008

Imagination anyone?





Ok so let me explain these pictures. Anyone that has ever gone shopping with me knows that I am the biggest "sucker" for the clearance and sales racks. In fact, most things I buy are only off sales racks. My sister Alicha and I were at Roberts yesterday looking for a clock kit. (Which they no longer have....AARGH!!) Anyway - we hit some major clearance tables. I keep thinking..."I really should just not even look and walk away".....Did I? Heavens no!!! Once again the "sucker" in me just wanted "to look".....I found the most awesome find of all. PIPE CLEANERS! These are Madisen's favorite craft item and she loves to create all things possible with them. They can keep her entertained for HOURS!!!! The best part of all was that they were 90% off. I think I paid a total of 14 cents for each package. See why I love the clearance racks so much?

2 comments:

Amy A. said...

Ohh... can I have your dog? I miss mine and yours is a toby clone!

Family Days said...

Clearance racks are the BEST!!! Awesome deal, and I love how creative your daughter is!