Sunday, June 8, 2008

My need to "show off" - just a little

So Madisen's baptism is on date for July 5th. Jared and I are very proud of her and her decision to be baptized. We really wanted this to be her decision, not ours.

So I worked this weekend on her invitations. Tomorrow I will go and pick up the pictures that I ordered. I am really excited. I "borrowed" the invitation fold from a baby announcement my sister in law Brooke put together about a year ago for her cute baby.

Let me know what you think!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love them Heather! Make sure you keep one for her. I know with my younger siblings, my mom had them handwrite invitations as well as their programs. It is hard to imagine that she is 8 though. (And probably wondering who this person is responding to the blog...)

Amy A. said...

I got my invite today!! THey turned out really cute. I was not surprised though. You always do great work.

Now, show me some pictures of that kitchen!!