Monday, February 9, 2009

My "Sweetheart" Tree




Ok - so I have not been the greatest blogger lately, but trust me, I really have to plan my bathroom breaks, etc. when I am downstairs. We do not have a bathroom down here yet. So - Hopefully I can get this post done before nature calls AGAIN!

Anyway - growing up my mom always had different holiday trees. One of my favorite was her "Sweetheart" or Valentine's tree. Two years ago I also adopted this tradition and we love it! Here are pictures of this year's tree. It has actually been up for awhile. My favorite addition this year is the pink and red mailboxes found at Target right after Christmas. I have learned that if I see something, then I had better grab it or else it is gone!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Cute tree! Sorry I missed your baby shower. I've been sick, and can't seem to get rid of this dang cough. This would be a horrible time for you to get sick! I'll stop by as soon as I can stop coughing. :>

Tami said...

Yes, I remember your holiday tree. Cute tradition.