Saturday, July 18, 2009

Last day of 3rd grade

Ok - I think I may have finally figured out why I am so behind on things. Let's see - I have twins, check! Madisen is involved in summer dance, check! Madisen finished 3rd grade, check! The twins turned 4 months old, check! There are two holidays this month, check! It was the Andersen family reunion, check! The laundry is caught up, um....not quite check!
First day of 3rd grade, Riverton Utah

Here are some pictures from the first day of 3rd grade and the last day of 3rd grade. Madisen does not look too happy on the first day, but I guess she was a little happier about the last day!
Great job Madisen! You did it!!

Last day of 3rd grade, Riverton Utah

1 comment:

Tami said...

Wow Madisen you are growing right up into a beautiful young girl!